OIL TANK RELOCATION
Oil tanks are very necessary but sometimes their placement is not practical and obstructs an area. Maybe you are redesigning your garden and need the tank moved to make space for a patio. Pat can work with you to relocate your tank to a more convenient position complying with local authority guidelines and safety guidelines. Some factors to consider for a new location include the tank capacity required, dimensions, and shape of the tank.
We have an extensive range of high-quality oil tanks from small slim tanks to large high-capacity tanks in both single-skin and bunded construction. We sell reputable brands such as Kingspan, Carbery and Harlequin.
Delivery and installation will be completed to the highest of standards by our trained team and on completion you will receive a TI/133D Domestic Oil Storage Tank Spillage and Fire Assessment Form.
Our tank relocation service can include:
- supply new tank 650L to 2500L capacity
- excavate garden for new base foundation
- build wall / pour concrete base
- supply concrete lintels where required
- pump existing oil into holding tank
- dismantle & remove old tank
- supply new oil line & fittings / connect to new tank
- pump oil back into new tank
- fit a measuring gauge & lock as required
- supply a water gripper when requested
- bleed any air from oil line & boiler
- get boiler running & heat working
- demolish old tank base / stand
- remove rubble & debris from site
- remove & recycle old oil tank